As a guide the service includes:
I want to get to know you, your wedding vision and expectations of me.
4 - 6 weeks before
I meet with you for an in-depth planning meeting enabling you to hand over the reins to me. We will review all wedding arrangements made, including your suppliers and discuss a running order for the day.
Unlimited contact via email/phone/videocall up until the big day
I am here to reassure you every step of the way!
I coordinate and liaise with all suppliers on your behalf to confirm services, contact details and timings to ensure all is as you planned.
1-2 weeks before
I meet with you to finalise all details and develop a comprehensive timeline of the day to be shared with you, your family, the venue and your suppliers.
ON THE DAY
- My presence for up to 12 hours on the wedding day
- Ensuring your wedding runs effortlessly and timings are adhered to
- Full assistance to the couple (fixing of hair/makeup/dresses/ties)
- Greeting suppliers and being their point of contact on the day
- Overseeing and assisting with the set up of the venue
- Setting up of any DIY elements e.g favours, guestbook, bridal party gifts, props…
- Distribution of bouquets, buttonholes and corsages to bridal party
- Distribution of Order of Service / confetti
- Collection of wedding gifts / cards upon guests' arrival
- Assisting the photographer in organising group shots
- Assisting the guests as needed
- Ensuring everything runs smoothly, discreetly handling any mishaps that may arise
- Running any last-minute errands
- Tidy up of Bridal Suite (if at the venue)
- Encouraging guests to sign the guestbook / participate in entertainment
- Look after personal items you may need handy e.g. phone, make-up, money...
- Be on hand to take photos on your phone
- Access to the Wedding Day Emergency Kit (see photo below)
As each Wedding is so unique, the service is fully tailor-made to your requirements.